Sunday, July 28, 2013

Jaszmin in July

The beautiful Jaszmin Jones got married July 13th. I formally met her for the first time on her wedding day and this is what she had to say about my services:

"Monique Powers did my hair and makeup to absolute perfection on my wedding day! She was prompt and professional and she even helped me wrap up my vows! I would not hesitate to use her services and highly recommend her for your beauty needs. She is versatile in her craft and can manage any hair type or skin complexion. My makeup was very natural looking, I looked like a total Barbie doll! even onlookers were asking if I was a model (Thank you Monique!) She nailed the look I was going for by seeing a few pictures I sent to her out of magazines. I thought she was a bit pricey at first but with her you definitely get what you pay for, to see my pictures and look back on that day knowing I was at my optimum best and to hear everyone two weeks later still complementing me that I was the most beautiful bride they have ever seen is priceless and worth every nickel"


Proof that a preview is not necessarily needed when you choose me as your makeup artist and hair stylist!

No comments: