Thursday, January 9, 2014

Just Doing My Job


This review is from the lovely Stacey Wibon who recently got married:

"I used Monique's services for tattoo cover up (I have a quarter sleeve on my arm) and for hair styling for myself and the bridal party. All I have to say is excellent, excellent, excellent work! My tattoo couldn't be seen at all and matched my skin tone perfectly. It didn't rub off and stayed on all day. My hair was perfect! I provided a picture of how I wanted my wedding hair. Not only was it matched perfectly, it came out looking even better than the picture I brought in. My hair also lasted all day. I loved working with Monique and her staff. They were so friendly and welcoming and I genuinely enjoyed their company- they're such a pleasure. It felt more like hanging with friends. I felt the price was totally reasonable and the services provided were stellar!"

As an artist, reviews like this make my heart smile!

No comments: