Tuesday, January 19, 2016

January Transformation

I want to transform your eyebrows and makeup for free!


I really love what I do and I've decided that I'm going to do a free makeup and eyebrow transformation for one lucky lady/teenager every month this year. Maybe more. I will choose the dates and it will take place in my Santa Monica Studio on Saturdays at 5pm only. Twelve people will be randomly chosen this year and must be willing to sign a Model Release giving me permission to post her pictures on social media, etc.

If you are interested, please email me at monique@moniquepowers.com to tell me about yourself, include a picture and what month you'd like to receive a makeup and eyebrow transformation.

In the meantime, this is Maribel Garth. This is the second time I've had the opportunity to transform her makeup and eyebrows. The first time was 3 1/2 ears ago on her wedding day and I've been eager all this time to do it again. I began by creating, tweezing and trimming a different and better shape for her tattooed eyebrows. I also used my signature "Brow Hero" brush to create realistic hair like strokes. I did her eye makeup, neutralized and concealed her under eye discoloration, then completed the makeup transformation.

These photos are untouched. No filter needed.

#moniquepowers #browhero

No comments: