Friday, October 5, 2012

It's Never Goodbye, Just See You Later

I celebrated my last night of teaching at Marinello Schools of Beauty at the same time students Lauren Jackman and Anais Cordova were celebrating their graduation. YAY!! I'm soooo proud of these two.

My experience at Marinello I will not soon repeat, however, the presence of Lauren and Anais, constantly reminded me of why I love to teach and will continue to do so at my new boutique in Santa Monica.

Lauren, Anais, a few current students as well as most of my graduate students, are wonderful, wonderful women whom I now call friends.
They can always call upon me for career advice, as a character reference, or just for further esthetic training. I love these guys!!

Now since I just publically confessed my friendship and love for these women, I hope they will now stop addressing me as "Ms. Monique".

"Monique" will do just fine. :-)

No comments: