Monday, October 8, 2012

This Stuff Defies Logic

Over the weekend, we did 5 weddings (Beverly Hills, Diamond Bar, Torrance, Malibu and Ojai). Of the three I did, the last bride would have been a challenge without my faithful "Stay Don't Stray" eyeshadow/concealer primer by Benefit.

You know how I feel about waxing the eyebrows, and in a pinch, my bride did just that! When I saw her, she told me that she got burned by the wax, however, upon further examination it appeared that a thin layer of skin had been removed. Eyeshadow alone will not cover that. A substandard eyeshadow primer will also not cover that. Here's where "Stay Don't Stray" defies logic and comes to the rescue: I had to spackle this stuff on to cover that booboo. Yes, spackle. Because the eyes move so much, it is the last place you want to spackle on makeup. However, the beauty of this product is that you couldn't tell how much I used AND this product did not move!

"Stay Don't Stray" ERASES under eye lines, discoloration and booboos from that dreaded wax I continue to tell everyone not to use for shaping the eyebrows. WAX DOES NOT SHAPE EYEBROWS!! IT ONLY REMOVES HAIR (AND SKIN) AND SOMETIMES WILL BURN YOU!!

Anyway, ignore the few negative reviews from those that (unbeknownst to them) did not know how to use this product. The trick is to let it dry before applying your eyeshadows, concealers, powders, etc.

Please let me know how it works for you.

No comments: