Friday, February 8, 2013

Print Your Presents

A client recently told me she made an online purchase for a gift certificate for services at Monique Powers Beauty Boutique. That was news to me since I had never heard of this particular website and I never received a penny from her purchase.

To prevent this kind of fraud from happening again, you can now go directly to my website moniquepowers.com and purchase and print or email your own gift certificates knowing that they will be honored by me. You can choose either a gift dollar amount or a gift service.

Do you have a computer but you don't have access to a printer? Problem solved. You can either come in person to purchase a gift certificate or call me at 310-869-8383 and I will take care of all the details for you.

It's time now to tell everyone what you really want for Valentine's Day!

No comments: