Monday, February 11, 2013

Talking Head



Do your makeup skills resemble the makeup application on the right side of the doll's face? Would you be interested in learning how to apply makeup resembling the left side? If so, please sign up for a class.

My makeover lesson is both practical and enjoyable for teenagers and women of all ages who want or missed the opportunity to learn useful makeover tips. Whether you’ve been wearing makeup for awhile or if you’re just beginning, learn how to: 1) Conceal blemishes and dark circles; 2) Correctly apply eye shadow and eyeliner; 3) Apply false lashes, and much, much more. This lesson is 2 1/2 hours, in depth, and hands on.

I've had such a great response to my "Be My Valentine" Makeup Lesson Deal that I've modified the terms so many more can learn how to apply their makeup correctly too.

Now through February 14th, you can purchase a certificate for the makeup lesson at the special price of $100 (reg. $200) and you will have until June 30, 2013 to redeem it.

Click here for more details or call me directly at 310-869-8383 to purchase certificates.

Just think, if I can do this on a doll head, how much more I can show you!

No comments: