Friday, February 10, 2012

Now THAT'S What Friends Are For

This is the beautiful Jessica Lewis. Her good friend Heide Haren found me on Google and referred her to me. Let me tell you, Heide is the kind of BFF we all need or wish we had on our wedding day! Even though she lives in Houston, she was intimately involved with the whole wedding planning process. And what can I say about Jessica? She was sooooo easy to work with making it such a pleasure to do her makeup. Also there was so much love and admiration for her in the room... I didn't want to leave! She is truly a SPECIAL gem!

Thanks again Heide for the referral! :-)


That's Heide in the middle:


3 comments:

Deanna said...

Beautiful bride and amazing job as usual Monique! :)

Heide Haren said...

Hi Monique- all I can say is thank you for making my friends day extra special! You made her husbands jaw drop when he saw her walk down the isle...all he could say was "wow"! I have a sister and a cousin who will wed soon, so you can count on that phone call. :)

Ffemi said...

Monique...... You are so right! I couldn't ask for a better friend. Heide made my day extra special just by referring me to you! I would definitely refer you to someone else. You're prompt, personable and talented! And Heide was telling the truth when she said my husband's jaw dropped :). My day was special because of one my dearest friends ( Heide) and because of you!