Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Say My Name, Say My Name

I'm thankful to God to receive many referrals for work. Most of the time the client will say, "My friend referred me..." or "You did my friend's wedding..." and they fail to mention the person's name. As a result I don't get the chance to say "Thank You" for the referral.

In the spirit of Valentine's Day I'm going to show some REAL LOVE by implementing a generous Referral Incentive Program wherein you will receive either 10% in cash, products or services... your choice. For example, when your referral chooses my $2100 Bridal Package, you will receive either $210 in cash, products or services.

So continue to say my name and make sure your referral says your name too (very important) when they call me so eventually you can say "Ching, Ching!"

Call me at 323-356-0125 if you have any questions or visit www.moniquepowers.com to review my services.

Gotta go, my phone is ringing!

No comments: