Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Resolution

Every morning I go to The Mirror and this year I resolve to make my time there a party with me being the guest of honor. No apologies given.

I will have my favorite music on and I will have a good ol' time with only those that I invite.

The following will definitely be on the guest list:

1 airbrush machine, 2 airbrush foundations, 4 eyes shadows (and only those that make my eyes pop), a lip gloss in a shade of pink and a complimentary blush. Of course, the party won't get started without the right posse of  brushes. I need about 10. Wow, this party is growing! Now you know why I just can't spend 5 minutes in The Mirror!  Need I mention mascara and eyeliners?  Oh yeah, and the secret service products will be there too. They're called primers, highlighters and contour.  They're just there to make sure everything goes on as planned.

There will be very little alcohol around.  If it wasn't for the airbrush makeup, it wouldn't be there at all because it's dry and very irritating to a number of guests.   Namely the brushes and my celebrity guest called "Skin."  Speaking of Skin, she likes to drink moisturizers and sunscreen and she's very particular about the brand.

I will end the party by spending some quality time with my hair.  I have a great cut but you'd never know it because I rarely do anything with it.  I'm so grateful my hair has been faithful to me despite my neglect.  You can probably say the same about your hair.

Anyway, even though you're not invited to my party, you should have a party of your own with no apologies because the amount of time you spend in The Mirror pales in comparison to the time you have to devote to your family, co-workers, strangers, etc.

If you agree, pass it on.

No comments: