Monday, January 28, 2013

Egyptian Love

This is Sandy Elmasry-Torres and she first saw my work when I did Marian Gabra-Kahsay's makeup for her wedding back in 2010. From that moment forward, she knew when it was her turn to walk down the aisle, she was going to use the same beauty team.

I can still remember when she came in for her preview appointment. It honestly was just a formality because she had already decided long ago that I was going to be her makeup artist. Sandy is the type of client I LOVE! The ones that trust me and have already made up their minds that I am the one to make them the most beautiful on the most important day of their lives. Just look at her! It wasn't that hard to do. She's absolutely stunning, smart and very sweet!

Her husband is a very lucky man!





No comments: