Monday, January 21, 2013

My 2013 Wedding Season has Officially Begun

Friday was my first bridal preview for 2013, but it was not my first preview to book a 2013 wedding. No, I've been booking 2013 brides since last year and my first wedding was this past Saturday with Amy Williams from Playa Vista. I wish I had the presence of mind to take some pictures but it was a 12 hour day and I just wanted to keep it moving.

I'm so grateful that Saturday was a day full of much appreciated referred business. It began with 5:30am makeup for a fitness competitor and ended with a back wax for a newbie male client. Despite getting up at 3:30, by the time I went home, I was so hyped I had to force myself to sleep before 8pm.

I've always said, "While everyone else is living for the weekend, I can't wait until it's over." But in spite of me saying that, I do thank God every day for letting me be a part of it all by giving me something meaningful to do.

No comments: