Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year... New Prospects


Ladies, I can't do this without you.

For obvious reasons, this area of my business is best built on referrals and it's a win, win, win opportunity for all of us.

Your referral wins because he gets 50% off his first appointment and he will love it!  You win because I "thank you" with 50% off your next appointment for each referral that walks in my door... male or female.  In this economy, you want me to do your makeup, facials, etc. at a discounted rate, right? I win because it expands my brand and keeps the doors open.

Help a sista' out and please make some phone calls today. Or start a conversation by emailing/texting this card to all the men you know.

Thank you so much! I knew I could count on you!

Oh, just between me and you... remember "painless" does not necessarily mean "pain-free".  Shhh!

No comments: