Sunday, January 13, 2013

Learn Your Lesson Now

Now that the holidays are behind us, it's time to start thinking about you and seriously DOING something about it.

In addition to your stock resolutions you make year after year, let's also remember the fact that you've always wanted to have a makeup lesson with me. This is the perfect time to do it before the wedding season starts when my availability on the weekends to do anything else will be limited.

My individual 2 1/2 hour makeup lesson is $200 but today through February 14th, I will only charge $100. Weekdays after work or Saturdays are the most popular times to do a lesson and currently the evenings of January 16th and 18th, and all day Saturday, January 19th are booked.

I only offer this discount once a year so call 310-869-8383 today while I still have time slots available.

Do it alone or get the girls together to learn your lesson now. Then you can start practicing and implementing what you've learned, so you can show off your new, polished look by Valentine's day!

Read what a satisfied bridal client had to say about her post wedding makeup lesson experience:



No comments: